Hikes De Jeffito

Wendita & I love to be outside and hiking helps us do just that. This blog is just a place for me to store some photos our our hikes :) Click on any picture to enlarge :) Enjoy.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

50 Central Florida Hikes

Last year, someone gave Wendita & I a book of 50 Hikes In Central Florida by Sandra Friend. We are on a mission to do all 50. To date, we have completed 17 of these hikes. I only wish I had took pictures of each hike as we have seen some awesome stuff. Money sunsets, large alligators, deer, birds of prey, horses, armadillos, spiders, snakes, and wonderful oak trees just to name a few.

It amazes me that within just 30-60 minutes, we can escape the theme parks where we both live and work. After dealing with crowds all week, it is great to "get away."

We enjoy being outside and hiking - Enjoy the photos :)

1 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

Great! Nice photos once you DID start taking them... feel free to share over on FloridaHikes.com !

Cheers, your author,
Sandra Friend

 

Post a Comment

<< Home